Many problems with live-rw partition

> > Hi Marco, sorry i just checked, i built a Lenny image from Lenny itself.
> > lh_build version is 1.0~a48, i have just noticed there is a new build as of
> > 20th august on Debian Live debian-snapshots, it wasnt that build i had
> > installed as this was about 3 weeks ago now since i last tried building
> > images.
>
> Sorry , I reread you former mail, it is just a warning since you managed to
> shutdown it, right?
>
> (I mean opposite to being a type of "error" that let you not to boot the
> debian live system)

Yes, it does boot... but not without a raft of errors regarding mounting of cow partition and also the same on shutdown. The shutodnw errors I get are similair to https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/casper/+bug/147117 (appreciate its Ubuntu, however i do get local file system unmount failed). To reboot i have to turn it off at the power switch! I will try and rebuild an image this arvo if i get a chance, but for sure using the deb files and making a live-rw partition for sure it would complain. It can be repeated for sure.

Regards

Make a mini you on Windows Live Messenger!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571437/direct/01/