Many problems with live-rw partition

> > I have problems building a USB-HDD image with debian live (from Etch) on
> > the init live ramfs scripts it complains it cannot mount /live/cow, and on
> > shutdown it throws an error saying /live/cow in use. I did follow the
> > instructions bus assumed it was just me... perhaps someone else could try
> > following the instructions and reporting back. I used the deb files from
> > the project website http://live.debian.net/debian-snapshots/.
>
> This should be fixed in lenny live-initramfs since 1 month. Which version of
> live-initramfs did you used? The etch one could be broken.
>
> --

Hi Marco, sorry i just checked, i built a Lenny image from Lenny itself. lh_build version is 1.0~a48, i have just noticed there is a new build as of 20th august on Debian Live debian-snapshots, it wasnt that build i had installed as this was about 3 weeks ago now since i last tried building images.

Cheers

Win New York holidays with Kellogg?s & Live Search
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571440/direct/01/