Rescue flavor improvements

Otavio Salvador wrote:

> Both has pros and cons.

Indeed. As I don't really see the point in talking about hypothetical code, I
went ahead and implemented your suggestion in shell - the result is in my
tree.

I think I like it more than my original idea of ".amd64" files because it is
more powerful - the condition can be any LH_ variable:

 #if ARCHITECTURE amd64
 ia32-libs
 #endif

 #if MODE ubuntu
 some-ubuntu-package
 #endif

 #if BINARY_IMAGES iso
 #include <gnome>
 #endif

The latter case where the variable might be a list of items might need some
work.

Regards,

Chris Lamb, UK                                       chris at chris-lamb.co.uk
                                                            GPG: 0x634F9A20