Rescue flavor improvements

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 09:29:07AM +0100, Alex Owen wrote:
> 2008/4/24 Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago at debian-ba.org>:
> >
> >  Thanks for the tips, I'll be more careful with my comments and commits.
> >

> Hi there... I think I'm a bit behind the game... but here are a few
> observations you have already noticed!
> The live helper in sid  ~a45 I think... has a rescue list that has
> packages that are valid in etch but invalid in lenny. I guess you have
> noticed that and that is what your updates have been about.
>
> Just in case not here is the list that I have found of packages not in
> lenny but in old rescue list.
>
> ext2resize
> sysutils
> rar
> unrar
> reaim
> geopip-bin
> pasd
> dsniff
> irpas
> nsed
> hwtools

I think we should split the rescue lists in -common, -stable, -testing,
maybe even for archs (-i386, -amd64 etc). Daniel, is that possible to
set arch/suite in these lists like some fields in debian/control? If
not, do you think it is an interesting feature to be coded?

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org