Rescue flavor improvements

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago at debian-ba.org> writes:

> On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 06:24:14PM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
>> Daniel Baumann wrote:
>>
>> > hmm.. using something like #ifdef (or any other 'magic word') should be
>> > easy doable with some sed magic in a pre-processing stage just like
>> > #includes are evaluated/expanded.
>>
>> Indeed, but wouldn't it be more of a live-helper-ism to append ".386" to the
>> end of the filenames, similar to the way ".chroot" and ".binary" work in
>> chroot_sources?
>
> Well, the idea is not to have a lot of files for different suites/archs.
> I think it's better to be done by using directives inside the files.

Both has pros and cons.

To detect duplicates in multiple files is easier using simple
shell-scripting while working in single files is easier to daily work.

If it was up to me I'd choose the single file approuch but ...

> btw, otavio, OS site seems to be out.

I've just tested it here and it seems ok, please retry.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855