persistence and custom kernel

Hello,

I add to this,
In some machines searching the floppy devices for a live filesystem gives an
unrecoverable error,

We can solve that editing the live-initramfs package and excluding floppies
from the devices

that lines contains text like that (not exactly, that is my own version):

echo /sys/block/* | tr ' ' '\n' | grep -ve '/ram' -ve '/loop'

and we should exclude /fd devices also

grep -ve '/ram' -ve '/loop' -ve '/fd'

Best Regards,

Jordi Pujol

El Tuesday 15 January 2008 01:42:13 Santiago Andres Triana va escriure: