Re: apparent failure to mount /root during boot of netboot image

On Friday 21 November 2008 16.18:34 Andrew Baumann wrote:
> I was able to manually mount the filesystem, but only after manually

Quick update: breaking in at the top, manually loading the loop and squashfs
modules, and resuming, doesn't seem to work either, so perhaps this was a red
herring. It seems there is no attempt to mount /root (because I also don't see
any error messages from such a mount).

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding how all the scripts fit together and
how the mount proceeds; where should the mount actually happen? Presumably
shortly after it mounts the NFS?

Andrew