Re: Net (PXE) boot from a two interfaces computer

	Hello Andreas and Debian-Live folks,

  I've updated the script a bit, as I found that Debian-Live's init
script don't really use the initramfs.conf file to know if it's a NFS
net boot, but use kernel command line options instead.

  As a side note, the lh_chroot_hacks script adds a stanza
to /etc/initramfs-tools/initramfs.conf about Net boot : it's useless,
as the initrd is already generated (when live-initramfs pachage is
installed) and I think we could remove this hack.

  With regards,
	Fred.