[Fwd: Re: Debian Live Lenny Beta1 [powerpc attempt]]

--- Begin Message ---
>> Daniel Baumann wrote:
>> particulary interesting would be to get reports from people with
>> Intel-based Apple hardware (both notebooks and desktops).

I see talk of powerpc/yaboot through 2007 and have without success received
"yaboot not ready - needs upgrade"-type message when building a liveusb for
the powerpc on an eMac 700, a B&W 350 and whining Pismo (whose cure is
liveusb! :0)

Am i correct to guess support for this hardware is being refocused on the
IntelApplewares? or would there be a measure i might should take for making
live the powerpc?