Keeping boot/* out of filesystem.squashfs

Le lun 25 ao? 2008 16:41:26 CEST, Daniel Baumann <daniel at debian.org> a
?crit :

> the reason for that is that your patch is, although it would work, not a
> good (passing environment variables to live-helper is possible, but
> should never be done if it is possible through a config file or config
> option in config/) and generic enough solution (only works for squashfs)
> to exclude files from the binary image.

  Ok, I'm still a newbie submitting patches...

> i've commited a not perfect but less limited approach:
> http://git.debian.net/?p=live-helper.git;a=commitdiff;h=8550c1bb838a377d7c410f4226aa2b06024fbcb7;hp=aed728d4e53d984b0338bcec978c57c352c6cde4
>
> Thanks for persisting on the issue, and thanks for not beeing mad at me
> for not having it done earlier.
> For the future: in general, i try to keep up with the list as good as
> possible, but nevertheless things can go lost. if you want to make
> really sure something doesn't get forgotton, you are always welcome to
> submit a bug report to the bts.

  I can understand that you miss it... just wondered what was wrong in my post. I'll try to remember to use the BTS !

   with regards,
	Fred.