Todo for making lenny release and getting official

Daniel Baumann wrote:

> > live-magic currently contains some Etchisms.

Thinking about this a little more, I'm going to adjust live-magic to detect
whether it's running on lenny stable and, if so, will *only* offer lenny as
the distribution to build. I'll do this later on today, probably adding a
language/keyboard step.

For the release, I'd like to bump the version to 1.0 and depend on version
1.0 of live-helper - Daniel, can we upload the final versions at roughly the
same time and ask for freeze exemptions together?

> > I think mammadori mentioned it last night on IRC but live-initramfs is
> > really ugly when booting.
[..]
> >  1. Various error messages are printed that are not fatal to the boot

Fixed.

> >  2. Status messages are printed as "Doing foo...\nDone." instead of
> > "Doing foo...Done."

As mentioned elsewhere, I've filed this as #494257. However, we can override
the simple logging functions ourselves for the time being.. Any objections?

> > (Bonus points for a colour Debian swirl in the
> >     message, naturally.)

Committed! It looks like:

  http://lamby.uwcs.co.uk/b/live-initramfs-boot-error.png

Regards,