yet another auto builder :-)

Ok, I think I implemented all your suggestions:
http://git.webconverger.org/?p=build.git

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 11:19 PM, Chris Lamb <chris at chris-lamb.co.uk> wrote:
>  * Did you consider using live-helper from Git for each run? I can see
>   the benefits in running the packaged version as well though.

Yes I could do. I thought this service could be a little more
conservate & boring. Aiming to get the packaged stuff right.

You can only build an image on a daily basis, so we'll have to wait
till tomorrow to see if all my changes work. ;)

Thanks a lot guys. Keep the suggestions coming.