yet another auto builder :-)

"Kai Hendry" <hendry at webconverger.com> wrote:

> Any suggestions are welcome!

Seven suggestions!

 * Please build i386 images too. The fact that one is broken and one
   is working is an good indicator of problems.

 * Please set LH_DEBUG="enabled".

 * Please don't use ftp.us.debian.org - as a round-robin mirror it
   makes archive problems difficult to reproduce.

 * Please emit the contents of:

     wget -q -O- \
        http://${MIRROR_HOST}/debian/project/trace/ftp-master.debian.org

   This makes it easy to see what version of the archive we are using.

 * Please print the current config so that it appears in the build log:

    find config/ -type f | while read FILENAME
    do
        while read LINE
        do
            echo "${FILENAME}:${LINE}"
        done < $FILENAME
    done

 * Did you consider using live-helper from Git for each run? I can see
   the benefits in running the packaged version as well though.

 * Please emit the live-helper version used in the log ".txt" (I see
   its on the homepage, but would be useful to be in the logfile itself)

Regards,

Chris Lamb, UK                                   chris at chris-lamb.co.uk
                                                        GPG: 0x634F9A20