using a local mirror via nfs

Hello all,
Is it possible to use a local mirror over nfs to create a netboot image? I
have tried several different options, but once it gets past the bootstrap
portion, it fails to find the mirror location. The bootstrap portion seems
to work fine, I just can't get past this. I am assuming that this is where
it changes to the chroot.

I am using this on Lenny.
The command line I am using is as follows:
lh_config --bootstrap debootstrap --mirror-bootstrap
file:///apt-repo/mirror/debian --mirror-chroot
file:///apt-repo/mirror/debian --mirror-chroot-security
file:///apt-repo/mirror/debian-security && lh_build

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Bjorn