Live-Helper PXE/TFTP server DebianLive error

HEYA ALL...

I am getting an error when trying to mount my source via my exports
file:
	/srv/debian-live *(ro,sync,no_subtree_check,no_root_squash)

When I boot my LiveCD I get the error:
	exportfs: Warning: /srv/debian-live does not support NFS export.

I am sure others have run into this and am wondering how you overcame
it.  I know PelicanHPC does this and runs has pretty much the same
EXPORTS file I use with the exception Pelican uses a FSID=12345 which I
do not think is really needed.

I have an actual TFTPBoot/PXE server setup and that servers EXPORTS file
reads:
	/srv/debian-live *(ro,sync,no_subtree_check,no_root_squash)

Everything works fine with this server.

I am thinking it has something to due with everything running as a
LiveFS but am not sure.

Can anyone out there shed some light on this for me?

Thanks in advance,
Stephen