I am Capt. Brian Morgan...........

I am Capt. Brian Morgan, a US Marine, serving in the 3rd Battalion,
25th Marine Regimentwhich Patrols the Anbar province, Iraq.I am
desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to
contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found yourcontact
particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your
assistance to evacuate the sum of $10,570,000 to the States or any
safe country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in
your care until I complete my service here.Contact me via my private
box: brian_morgan001 at live.com so that I canfurnish you with more
details.