uloop integration [Was: running livecd from a hd without installing it]

Sorry for the delay... I must say: Great idea!
uloop sounds very interesting, and it can help implement cool features many
of us wanted (other than HD boot).
I read the thread on aufs list, and it seems that you've managed to boot
debian-live with "ulooped" device.
Can you please post the necessary steps in order to do that? (And the
patches)

It will make more people interested, and hopefully integrated in debian live
:)

Regards,
Hadar