Could not start process Unable to create io-slave: klauncher said: . bug?

Hello Ren? and list,

therefore should be the configuration of live.conf
if it can help those are some variables in a live.conf file that works,

export KBD="es"
export KLAYOUT="es"
export KVARIANT="cat"
export KMODEL="pc105"
export KOPTIONS="altwin:super_win"

export LOCALES="Yes"
export LOCALE="ca_ES.UTF-8"

export TIMEZONE="Europe/Madrid"
export UTC=""

that comes from my own version of live-initramfs, expect that also works in
the standard ,

Regards,

Jordi Pujol

El Sunday 18 May 2008 12:05:12 Ren? M?rou va escriure: