Pb Validating release.gpg

Ok thanks,

I used debootstrap instead of cdebootstrap and it works.

I previously used cdebootstrap while following HowTo/SmallSizeImage from
wiki.debian.org/DebianLive because of another error message.

Therefore this line in the SmallSizeImage Howto:

lh_config --apt-recommends disabled --bootstrap-flavour mini
--linux-flavours "686"

might be

lh_config --apt-recommends disabled --bootstrap-flavour minimal
--linux-flavours "686"

Note the minimal insead of mini.

@+Oliv