running livecd from a hd without installing it

Hi

It's kind of frustrating when you keep ignoring suggestions that are not
exactly the way a specific live distribution behave.

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 12:01:24AM +0200, Ricardo Gabriel Herdt wrote:

>      I searched for some info about using grub as the liveCD boot-loader

Have you looked into setting 'LH_BOOTLOADER=grub' in config/common or
config/binary ?

> and heard it's not so efficient in some systems.

What do you mean by "efficient"? Well, it is better than nothing.

Frankly I don't think that breaking the initrd of live-initramfs to
smaller pieces is that posssible. And breaking to "modules" after that
is basically impossibe without actually chanign Debian.

(And you can still use a USB storage device)

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com