Lenny-LiveCD boot error ("/bin/sh: can't access tty ...")

In lenny the source package of squashfs is version 3.3 (squashfs-source
1:3.3-3) is posible to compile it with m-a and make posible that the
kernel mount a 3.1 squashfs

On mar, 2008-02-12 at 20:50 +0100, Jordi Pujol wrote:
> > Can be because fstype does not detect the filesystem type of squashfs 3.3
> > files.
> >
> > I propose the following patch for live-initramfs, where the filesystem
> > type, if not detected, is assumed from the file extension.
> >
> this patch works well with kernel 2.6.24,
> but this patch does not solve the problem in testing,
> the squashfs version is 3.2 for the kernel in testing
>
> apt-cache policy  squashfs-modules-2.6.22-3-686
> squashfs-modules-2.6.22-3-686:
>      2.6.22+3.2r2-9 0
>         990 http://ftp.debian.org testing/main Packages
>
> and squashfs-tools is only available in version 3.3 in any of testing or
> unstable,
>
> apt-cache policy  squashfs-tools
> squashfs-tools:
>      1:3.3-3 0
>         990 http://ftp.debian.org testing/main Packages
>           9 http://ftp.debian.org unstable/main Packages
>
> Is that the available packages do not allow to do a correct install in
> testing ?
>
> The only way is using the packages for kernel 2.6.24 in unstable ?

SISTEMAS AVANZADOS DE CONTROL, S.A.
Iv?n Fern?ndez Calvo
Departamento de Ingenier?a
Edificio Prisma
C/ Colquide 6, planta baja
28230 Las Rozas, MADRID
Tel?fono 91 636 35 40 Ext.: 208
Fax: 91 637 83 72
e-mail: ivan.fernandez at sacnet.es
web: www.sacnet.es

--
La presente comunicaci?n tiene car?cter confidencial y es para el
exclusivo uso del destinatario indicado en la misma. Si Ud. no es

This communication contains confidential information. It is for the
exclusive use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended
addressee, please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of
this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited by
law. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.