the --hooks argument

Franklin PIAT wrote:
> I assume that the argument should be one of the filename in
>  /usr/share/live-helper/hooks/
> (as opposed to one of /usr/share/live-helper/examples/hooks )

nope; --hooks FILE where FILE is an arbitrary file (including full path
if not in the current directory).

it's actually pretty useless now, as local hooks can be put into
config/chroot_local-hooks. the --hook arg is a leftover from
live-package, so i'll likely remove it.

> If my assumption is correct, then /usr/bin/lh_chroot_hooks should be
> fixed (see patch attached).
>
> # Processing hooks
> for HOOK in  ${LH_PACKAGES_LISTS} ${LH_TASKS}
>
> should be
> # Processing hooks
> for HOOK in ${LH_HOOKS}"

nope; read to the end of the hook.

first, lh_chroot_hooks executes some default hooks based on the choosen
package list and/or tasks, and later, it executes hooks specified in
LH_HOOK.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net