live image building broken

Giorgio Fernando Walfrid Pioda wrote:
> Running lh_binary with the snapshot version I get more error-information
> see here below:

i run a build with your configuration, worked perfectly. so it your
previous errors must be caused by the fact of unclean builds or
leftovers. do lh_clean purge end rebuild.

> Can't open /proc/5766/fd/3: No such file or directory
> Cannot initialize 'S:'
> Bad target s:/ldlinux.sys
> syslinux: failed to create ldlinux.sys

this is an error because of an unclean/interrupted previous build. you
did not have /proc mounted, hence it's failing. if you do a 'normal'
build, it works.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net