live image building broken

Giorgio Fernando Walfrid Pioda wrote:
> Maybe I'll test later this evening a snapshot of a newer version (form
> experimental I guess).

there are no uploads to experimental, but snapshots are available at
http://live.debian.net/debian-snapshots/

> I also have to say that last week doing the same worked without
> problems; the only new things I introduced is a new kernel.

if it works without the custom kernel, this must be the reason.

if it is the kernel, you probably need to give more details about the
/excact/ values of LH_LINUX_PACKAGES and LH_LINUX_FLAVOUR, as well as
the kernel images itself.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net