Cannot build ISO

On 10/16/07, Tony Godshall <togo at of.net> wrote:
> On 10/16/07, Daniel Baumann <daniel at debian.org> wrote:
> > Tony Godshall wrote:
> > > So, then, where is this log of which you speak?
> >
> > the output on the screen you had.
> >

> Ah, ok, then I guess I'll re-run it with 2>&1 and |tee logfile so I
> can capture the full output.
>
> Thanks.

OK, so maybe the problem is here... ;-)
P: Begin install linux-image...
cp: cannot stat `chroot/boot/vmlinuz-*': No such file or directory
P: Begin installing memtest...

I guess I'll try specifying an explicit kernel image.

It's frustrating to work with a tool that doesn't stop when there's an
obvious error (like no kernel, or explicitly specified package does
not exist).

Is the project open to patches to fix things like this or is this the
expected behavior?

Tony G