Rebuilding of existing chroot

Hello,

I use livepackage and works very well, thanks. I prepare some live DVD
for blind and I have already what I need. But still I must make
different small changes, some configurations.... For this would be very
nice if will be possible re-run the build script for .iso only without
downloading and installing packages. I can switch to chroot directory,
make chroot ./ and make what is necessary but if I then run the
make/live script again it finish quick and does nothing. Exist some way?

Thanks again.

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008