java in a live cd

the sun jdk search libjava.so
in /filesystem.squashfs/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun/jre/lib/i386/libjava.so I make a "ln -s / /filesystem.squashfs" and it works fine.

Why java search in /filesystem.squashfs directory?
El jue, 25-01-2007 a las 10:08 +0100, MarioDebian escribi?:

SISTEMAS AVANZADOS DE CONTROL, S.A.
Iv?n Fern?ndez Calvo
Departamento de Ingenier?a
Edificio Prisma
C/ Colquide 6, planta baja
28230 Las Rozas, MADRID
Tel?fono 91 636 35 40 Ext.: 207
Fax: 91 637 83 72
e-mail: ivan.fernandez@sacnet.es
web: www.sacnet.es

--
La presente comunicaci?n tiene car?cter confidencial y es para el
exclusivo uso del destinatario indicado en la misma. Si Ud. no es el

This communication contains confidential information. It is for the
exclusive use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended
addressee, please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of
this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited by
law. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.