Bug#452444: honor ip=
- Subject: Bug#452444: honor ip=
- From: daniel at debian.org (Daniel Baumann)
- Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 20:04:23 +0100
- Message-id: <4751B037.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20071201032507.GA26167@ryukin.fglan>
- References: <20071122222829.GN22355@shaka.acc.umu.se> <474607AA.email@example.com> <20071201032507.GA26167@ryukin.fglan>
vagrant at freegeek.org wrote:
> use the configure_networking function introduced in initramfs-tools 0.91
> (debian bug #439397).
> note that this would break compatibility with etch(and currently lenny
> too), unless you also used a backport of initramfs-tools.
as live-initramfs is not part of etch, i don't care about etch
compatibility of live-initramfs (as long as it can be easily solved by
backports). there are some other things (e.g. localized keyboard layout)
i'm going to make easier when bumping initramfs depends.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
Email: daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net