New options in live-initramfs

Found a Bug in live-initramfs-1.91-6

in the "scripts/live" script, when assigning the variable
LIVE_MEDIA_PATH="/live"
should not contain the beginning slash

This bug does not make a problem, because Linux interprets a path
containing two consecutive slashes as if there is only one

A Dijous 26 Juliol 2007 14:37, Jordi Pujol va escriure: