netboot and two flavours

Vladimir Stavrinov wrote:
> Daniel, if You don't like the way I solve this problem, You can
> change it later. But now, You should consider this patch as bug
> fixing, may be temporary.

i don't see value in applying something just for the sake of it, and
especially not if i'll change it right afterwards anyway, so that people
will first use 'your' syntax and then 'mine' (given that there is
reasonable time in between). besides, i'm /normally/ quite fast with
applying patches, so there should not be reason for you beeing pissed.

> By the way, You don't apply my last live-initramfs patch.

i did yesterday, together with the two other patches of mine, thanks.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net