netboot and two flavours

Vladimir Stavrinov wrote:
>   1. Remove symlinks form chroot/boot

first of all, in debian, there are no symlinks in chroot/boot, so this
is actually not needed. second, even if there are symlinks added by the
user, they shall not be removed from the chroot, as we do not want the
chroot to be tampered with.

so, instead of removing symlinks, i modified the cp calls so that only
vmlinuz-* and initrd.img-* files are copied. that should be enough imho.

>   2. Remove renaming kernels and initrd if its numbers > 1 (for
>      netboot only)

applied.

>   3. Add server type (nfs or cifs) and mount options for netboot
>      to config

applied more or less.

>   4. Append netboot options to LIVE_BOOTAPPEND

applied.

>   5. Used syslinux.cfg template instead pxelinux.cfg for netboot

applied, although i'm unsure if it works without the path prefixes.
could be broken now.

>   6. Fixed variables substitution in pxelinux.cfg/default. Changed
>      order: LIVE_BOOTAPPEND substituted first.

applied.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net