put img in a usb with dd?

Frederic Triquet wrote:
> I am using live-helper 1.0~a12-1 and the following commands:

First of all: At this point, I'll stop reading the mail, because:

"Always use the latest version of live-helper from sid."

Please redo, and report back if the problem is solved for you, or if you
could reproduce the situation.

> # rm -rf debian-live
> # make-live config -d etch -b usb-hdd --bootloader grub
> # make-live build

if you do not edit debian-live/config/*, do it in one shot:

# make-live -d etch -b usb-hdd --bootloader grub

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net