debian-live + LIVE_BOOTAPPEND=
- Subject: debian-live + LIVE_BOOTAPPEND=
- From: daniel at debian.org (Daniel Baumann)
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:42:06 +0200
- Message-id: <465D46EE.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1180517395.26826.12.camel@localhost>
- References: <1180517395.26826.12.camel@localhost>
> I'm a french user of make-live (debian live).
first of all, please use our mailing list.
> I want that my live-Cd launches out in French. I added this line to
> the /etc/make-live.conf file: LIVE_BOOTAPPEND= " locale=fr ". But when I
> start the live-Cd I have this error message: Could not find kernel
> image : vmlinuz
> I think of not having written the good locale one. Can you help me ?
That is not related to the locale. Do you use latest live-helper
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
Email: daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net