debian-live + LIVE_BOOTAPPEND=
- Subject: debian-live + LIVE_BOOTAPPEND=
- From: laurent-ducos at cerell.fr (laurent-ducos)
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:49:47 +0200
- Message-id: <1180525787.12654.6.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <465D46EE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <1180517395.26826.12.camel@localhost> <465D46EE.email@example.com>
Le mercredi 30 mai 2007 ? 11:42 +0200, Daniel Baumann a ?crit :
> laurent-ducos wrote:
> > Hello
> > I'm a french user of make-live (debian live).
> first of all, please use our mailing list.
> > I want that my live-Cd launches out in French. I added this line to
> > the /etc/make-live.conf file: LIVE_BOOTAPPEND= " locale=fr ". But when I
> > start the live-Cd I have this error message: Could not find kernel
> > image : vmlinuz
> > I think of not having written the good locale one. Can you help me ?
> That is not related to the locale. Do you use latest live-helper
I dont use live-helper but live-package version 0.99.26 - utility to build Debian Live systems