make-live (alone) fails to work

Hi,

First, I am sharing here some outcome of my first attempts with
live-helper. Some things might be bugs, some others might be
misunderstanding on my side. So would you like that I report problems
in the BTS first (for further archiving) or is simply raising
questions on this list OK? Obviously, if you ask me for one problem or
the other to file a bug, I'll do it promptly.

(Some of my future questions might be more for a debian-live-users
list than for the BTS.)

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 10:57:32AM +0200, Frederic Lehobey wrote:

> I am currently setting up an etch environment for live-helper in the
> hope of having at least one working setting for reference (I will let
> you know of the outcome...).  :-)

So at least an error that I have both with sid and etch (with Daniel's
backports):

debian-live (with the 'make-live' command alone on a fresh environment
-- hence 'etch' is the chosen default distribution) builds flawlessly
and without errors, but when debian-live is launched from a (etch)
qemu (I mention this in case it has some importance, but I doubt it),
I get the following error:

Begin: Mounting root file system... ...
/init: .: 150: Can't open /scripts/live

Thanks,