testing live-helper_1.0~a9-1

I have tested the make-live again for '--binary usb-hdd' and '--filesystem
squashfs' and its looks quite promising.

I have made the following observations:

- make-live only works for 'etch'. It won't find the 'testing' nor the 'lenny'
suites.
- make-live creates an incomplete binary for the 'sid', there were no vmlinuz
nor initrd.img in the '/debian-live/binay'
- For casper, the option 'quickreboot' has no effect. After a 'sudo reboot',
the system always prompts the user to remove a CD-ROM or USB drive and then
hit enter.

Also, I was wondering whether there is an easy solution for making the 'cow'
branch of the unionfs, which the Debian Live uses, persistent without having
to use another 'casper-rw' partition on the USB stick, and without having to
do a shutdown/reboot. I tried '/sbin/casper-snapshot' and copied the
resulting 'mnt/casper-snapshot/casper-sn.cpio.gz' to '/live_media', so
perhaps these steps can be written up as a script for a daily crontab?

J.Neuhoff