Rebuild without downloading

David H. Guerrero wrote:
>  first and foremost congratulations to Daniel, it's a great work !

thanks :)

> I have built several .iso and it works fine. However I wonder why I can't rebuild without downloading all the packages again.

now, that we have live-helper, you can run the rebuild as granular as
you want. in your case, i would run the lh_binary_iso helper instead of
the lh_binary meta-helper.

> root@kubuntu-hp:/debian-live# lh_binary

btw, since you are using ubuntu, did you know that once you set
LH_MODE=ubuntu, you can also build ubuntu-live images? :)