new iso procedure

El mar, 24-04-2007 a las 06:24 +0400, Philippe MONROUX escribi?:
> Hello,
>
> Supposing I've already builded an iso.
>
> I have  some questions about building a  new one based on  the old one
> but with changes :
>
> - where  is the  place  to  place my  own  configuration files  (/etc/
> rcfiles      or     /home/      rcfiles).       I     presumed      in
> debian-live/config/chroot_localincludes but I'm not

If it is a /etc/file, then put it on
debian-live/config/chroot_localincludes/etc/file

If it is a file that should be on /home/*/file, then put it on
debian-live/config/chroot_localincludes/etc/skel/file

> - My main question :
> I have LH_CACHE="enabled in debian-live/config/common but must I erase
> my   old   debian-live/.stage   debian-live/binary   debian-live/cache
> debian-live/chroot directories before starting a new building ?

try launching lh_clean into the debian-live dir.