new iso procedure
- Subject: new iso procedure
- From: inigo.listas at gmail.com (Iñigo Tejedor Arrondo)
- Date: Tue Apr 24 07:00:27 2007
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20070424022436.GA14085@mondomaine>
- References: <20070424022436.GA14085@mondomaine>
El mar, 24-04-2007 a las 06:24 +0400, Philippe MONROUX escribi?:
> Supposing I've already builded an iso.
> I have some questions about building a new one based on the old one
> but with changes :
> - where is the place to place my own configuration files (/etc/
> rcfiles or /home/ rcfiles). I presumed in
> debian-live/config/chroot_localincludes but I'm not
If it is a /etc/file, then put it on
If it is a file that should be on /home/*/file, then put it on
> - My main question :
> I have LH_CACHE="enabled in debian-live/config/common but must I erase
> my old debian-live/.stage debian-live/binary debian-live/cache
> debian-live/chroot directories before starting a new building ?
try launching lh_clean into the debian-live dir.