new iso procedure
- Subject: new iso procedure
- From: phi2-monroux at wanadoo.fr (Philippe MONROUX)
- Date: Tue Apr 24 02:45:23 2007
- Message-id: <20070424022436.GA14085@mondomaine>
Supposing I've already builded an iso.
I have some questions about building a new one based on the old one
but with changes :
- where is the place to place my own configuration files (/etc/
rcfiles or /home/ rcfiles). I presumed in
debian-live/config/chroot_localincludes but I'm not
- My main question :
I have LH_CACHE="enabled in debian-live/config/common but must I erase
my old debian-live/.stage debian-live/binary debian-live/cache
debian-live/chroot directories before starting a new building ?
thanks for help