new iso procedure
- Subject: new iso procedure
- From: daniel at debian.org (Daniel Baumann)
- Date: Tue Apr 24 06:54:42 2007
- Message-id: <462DA99C.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20070424022436.GA14085@mondomaine>
- References: <20070424022436.GA14085@mondomaine>
Philippe MONROUX wrote:
> - where is the place to place my own configuration files (/etc/
> rcfiles or /home/ rcfiles). I presumed in
> debian-live/config/chroot_localincludes but I'm not
config/chroot_localincludes is correct. note that you need to place them
relative to chroot_localincludes as root, e.g.
chroot_localincludes/foo becomes /foo in the live-system.
> I have LH_CACHE="enabled in debian-live/config/common but must I erase
> my old debian-live/.stage debian-live/binary debian-live/cache
> debian-live/chroot directories before starting a new building ?
cache saves the bootstrapped chroot, and the packages you have
downloaded. this only saves you from re-downloading stuff, not from
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist