language of liveCD

On 2007-03-29T18:23+0200 Matthias Kirschner wrote:
> AFAIK this parameter is not working at the moment, so you should not set it.

What's happened here?

I noticed this now in my etch builds, where I swear it was working
before. :)

initrd=/live.386/initrd.img boot=casper username=user hostname=debian BOOT_IMAGE=/live.386/vmlinuz locale=it_IT.UTF-8

locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or directory
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"