Changing the default shell in casper

This actually answers my next question, too: How do I cause casper to
automatically log in as root, not as the automatically created user.
Turns out that if you set username=root in LIVE_BOOTAPPEND, there will
be no additional user created *and* root gets logged in automatically
- which I consider to be preferable for a rescue CD (which is what I'm
trying to create).

Thank you very much,
 ~Juergen