List of Live CD based on Debian Live

Hi,

On Saturday 03 March 2007 23:46, Marco Ghirlanda wrote:
> Had in idea today talking to another dev of live cd about DL.
> Why don't we put on the wiki links to the live cd done with DL with a
> short description, the link and a screenshot?
> In my case, I would put also my conf file if possible. My project is
> www.artistx.org
Very nice.

Can you put the configuration file in the Wiki? I am interested in
advanced examples.

May be you like to make a nice alternate boot and splash screen for
debian live?

> I think it maybe a good way of getting the thing outside to people.
> In a way DL is WAY better than current projects for making live cd's.
In my eyes it is rapidly going better and better. And I think it is the
only live CD that non experts can build?

bye Andreas