LIVE_INCLUDE_ROOT option ignored
- Subject: LIVE_INCLUDE_ROOT option ignored
- From: andreimpopescu at gmail.com (Andrei Popescu)
- Date: Tue Feb 27 22:09:02 2007
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <45E2A283.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <45E2A283.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:04:03 +0100
Frank Wei?er <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrei!
> Andrei Popescu schrieb:
> > Hello,
> > I am trying to build a custom CD for my firewall machine, but the
> > LIVE_INCLUDE_ROOT option in make-live.conf is ignored. Or is there a
> > way to rebuild the .iso after making a few changes in the chroot dir
> > (like adding a few files and changing a few others)?
> > Here is the relevant part of my make-live.conf:
> > # Chroot includes (Default: empty)
> > LIVE_INCLUDE_CHROOT="/home/amp77/omnibook/include_chroot/"
> Didn't you mean root?
Hhhm, looks like a bug, because this is copy-pasted. I have
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.