LIVE_INCLUDE_ROOT option ignored

Hello,

I am trying to build a custom CD for my firewall machine, but the
LIVE_INCLUDE_ROOT option in make-live.conf is ignored. Or is there a
way to rebuild the .iso after making a few changes in the chroot dir
(like adding a few files and changing a few others)?

Here is the relevant part of my make-live.conf:

# Chroot includes		(Default: empty)
LIVE_INCLUDE_CHROOT="/home/amp77/omnibook/include_chroot/"

The dir contains a etc and a lib dir with my customized files.

Please point out if I'm missing something

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)