NFS kernel opsss in livecd

El lun, 11-09-2006 a las 13:46 -0500, Jason D. Clinton escribi?:
> On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 17:47 +0200, mariodebian wrote:
> > All seems to work correctly but i can't mount and nfs share giving
> > always access denied.
>
> Did you try setting portmap to not be bound to loopback?

I found the problem.

NFS server works good with ext3 ext2 xfs reiserfs ... devices but if we
export a dir with is part of another file system results aren't
predecible.[1]

Squashfs and remount with unionfs is not very NFS friend and don't work
showing access denied always...

My personal solution is to put dir to export on cdrom root and remount
cdrom in export mount point, i lost some Mb with non compressed dir but
it's very much

NOTE: portmap /etc/exports and /etc/hosts.* are ok, and almost I become
crazy even I discover it.

Thanks all for help. If anybody want to run an NFS server in livecd this
mail will guide to solution.

[1] http://nfs.sourceforge.net/#faq_c6

--
http://soleup.eup.uva.es/mariodebian