NFS kernel opsss in livecd

Hi Mario,
I installed NFS server and didn't had that specific problem...

But the server have never worked for me, because im having 2 other
nfs-kernel-server related problems:
1. On the package installation i get an error that i'm missing kernel
dependency... It is because im building the livecd in different architecture
than the host's arch. The package seems to be installed anyway.
2. When trying to connect to the nfs server i always get "permission
denied", no matter how i export things up...

Maybe the first problem screwed the installation...
I will try to build the livecd with the same kernel as the host kernel, to
see if there's a connection between the problems.

Any hints will help.

Thanks,
Hadar.