Debian live, Debian Desktop and tasks.

On 11/17/06, Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> wrote:
> Gustavo Franco wrote:
> > With Daniel's help i was hacking on live-package to add tasksel
> > support. It isn't finished but we're almost there. Please review, and
> > if possible finnish it as you prefer and publish images. I'll be glad
> > to test them!
>
> Thanks, nevertheless.. I'm not applying patches anymore until middle of
> next week, when the non-static live-package will be ready. So, please
> hold your breath for a moment, I'll adapt the patch to new live-package
> then and let you know.

What do you mean with 'non-static live-package' ? Btw, do you think that
the new live-package will make Etch? If not, could you polish the patch
and do a 'safe measure' upload ? You know, without the task based stuff
no way for official images with the same set of packages as in d-i.

regards,
-- stratus