make-live and patches

Hi all,

I arrived yesterday from my 2-weeks-trip to the Debconf 6 in Mexico and
have slept the whole day because of the jet-lag.

Unfortunately, we have had only very limited internet access in Mexico
and no local fast machine to build stuff on it. Anyway, I'll start
tomorrow with adding all the patches to make-live which were sent in the
last days. The plan is, to have an updated make-live and updated isos at
the end of the weekend. Additionally, I'll try to move as much as
possible to the alioth project which was created a while ago. This is to
also to make the best foundations for the Google Summer of Code project
for Robert.

Regards,
Daniel