Debian Live Bounties

Hello, I am the President of SafeDesk and wanted to outwardly express our
support of the Debian Live Community. We believe in the FOSS development
model and are striving to actively contribute time and financial resources
to create a mutually successful effort.

SafeDesk is a big supporter of the Debian Live community and the development
efforts. In an effort to support these developments, we are going to begin
offering bounties for various pieces of development related to the
initiative.

Information about intitial projects can be found at
http://www.safedesk.com/bounty

If you have interest in any of these bounties or have ideas for additional
projects, please let us know.

Phil Autrey
SafeDesk Solutions